What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- ANTHROPOLOGIE SKIRT FRINGE EDGE PLAID TWEED SKIRT BY ELEVENSES WOMEN SIZE 2 EUC
- Camicia Seventy Bordeaux - 13160412
- Eileen Fisher Pebble Organic Cotton Stretch Poplin Wide Leg Crop Pants Petite PP
- Gardeur Trouser KAYLA 61458 Various
- JCrew Green Wool Skirt Sz 6 NWOT
- LAISSE PASSE Skirts 239840 WhiteｘPinkｘMulticolor 36
- MARY QUANT JEANS VINTAGE SIZE 27 X 28 HIGH WAISTED TAPERED LEG
- NEW LILYSILK 22Momme Rosy Pink Silk Wrap Skirts for Women Free Shipping 100 Silk
- NWT LuLaRoe Leggings OS Mosaic ELEPHANTS - Purple Hot Pink Elephant UNICORN
- PLS+T Pants 668218 Beige XS
- RYE Fizz Bikini Pastel Stripe Two Piece Extra Small Nwt
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
ELLEN TRACY DRESS BROWN SIZE 8 LENGTH 36'RETAIL NEW WITH TAG 99 seugcw1156-Dresses
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.